We suspended face to face work during COVID-19 period. If you need help, please call the following hotline or email us.
Email: [email protected]
Services we provide:
- Befriending telephone support daily to our service users, carers and volunteers, such as Friendly Chat
- Providing telephone general advice, information and translation support (such as Health Professional assessment meetings, contacting GPs, benefit claims etc.)
- Collecting medicine (China Town) to Chinese older people using a partner service (Thank You Yang Sing)
- Signposting to a Chinese takeaway service for older Chinese people, if needs arise
- On line parenting course, children’s homework club, youth club
- Homework club (to improve your writing skills) for adults (16+).
- Emergency food parcels, signpost them to other networks/food banks
- Providing telephone IT support such as how to connect with the community through WhatsApp, Wechat and Zoom.