Wai Yin provides a wide range of services through various projects to a wide range of members and service users. Therefore such diversity in services requires volunteers with various skills and interests.
Here are some of the main roles of volunteers at Wai Yin but the list is not inclusive:
- Translation / Interpretation
- Administration / Reception tasks
- Assisting tutors / helping deliver classes
- Assisting créche workers
- Helping with event planning
- Assisting projects
- Helping with befriending and mentoring services
Each role has certain requirements, even though training will be provided when necessary.