I just want to share the ETE Team’s new timetable for autumn 2020 with you, and also tell you about our Women Together courses which are the first classes to start in the new term.
All of our courses are online and free.
Learners can click on this link to join any of our courses:
Please could you share this link, and the attached posters with any potential learners and partners who may be interested.
The Women Together Project is for BAME women who are not working and it aims to support them to learn new skills, build confidence and develop resilience through taking part in positive activities. The courses offered are:
- Women’s Confidence Workshops – a course that gives women a chance to learn about opportunities for themselves
- Women’s Digital Skills – a device led course to support women to develop new skills
- Women’s ESOL Course – a class to cover everyday English skills
- Women’s Art Classes – run by our experienced art tutor with a small budget for materials for learners
- Nature in the City/Gardening Group – a friendly group run by a qualified gardening tutor
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have further questions. You can email me, or my colleague Andrew on [email protected], or call/text on 07494 199271.